Frequently asked questions
- What is international roaming?
- EU roaming fees
- In what countries can I use the EU roaming?
- What do I need to do to be able to use roaming services within the European Union?
- Data packages in EU roaming
- UE roaming - Cheap Roaming app
- To whom is the EU roaming, as a part of the idea of Roam Like at Home, addressed?
- What are the rates when I’m abroad?
- How to order a SIM card for number transfer? I would like to transfer my number from another operator. What should I do? How does the process look like?
- What do I have to pay attention to during a number transfer?
- How do I request a SIM card with a new phone number?
- What do I have to do when I receive my SIM card? How do I activate my SIM card?
- Who can register their number in Mobile Vikings?
- Which transmitters can I use in the voice offer?
- How can I log in to my account?
- How can I check my credit balance?
- How can I check my credit and usage of data and text messages?
- Topping up with custom amount.
- Can I receive VAT invoices for the top-ups?
- How can I block the Premium Services?
- How to manually configure my MMS and internet settings?
- What is the number of the SMS central?
- How can I configure and check my voicemail?
- Does a list of short codes (USSD) exist?