Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between the standard offer and the no limit offer?
- How much time does the NO LIMIT offer activation take?
- What is the packages validity after top-up?
- Is my unused data added to the new ordered package?
- How long will my top-up be valid?
- Which transmitters can I use in the voice offer?
- Why do I have to register my number?
- I’m ordering a SIM card with a new number. Where can I register it?
- I want to transfer my number to Mobile Vikings. Do I need to register my number again?
- What information is verified during the registration process?
- What do I need to have with me to register my number?
- Who can register their number in Mobile Vikings?
- Will my new number be active right after the registration?
- What is international roaming?
- EU roaming fees
- In what countries can I use the EU roaming?
- Data packages in EU roaming
- What do I need to do to be able to use roaming services within the European Union?
- UE roaming - Cheap Roaming app
- I have the No Limit offer, will I be able to use roaming?
- To whom is the EU roaming, as a part of the idea of Roam Like at Home, addressed?
- How do I request a SIM card with a new phone number?
- Can I choose a telephone number during registration?
- Can I order 2 SIM cards with the same phone number?
- When will I receive the ordered SIM card?
- I still haven’t received my SIM card by mail. What do I have to do?
- What do I have to do when I receive my SIM card? How do I activate my SIM card?
- How to order a SIM card for number transfer? I would like to transfer my number from another operator. What should I do? How does the process look like?
- What do I have to pay attention to during a number transfer?
- Which documents should I send back to transfer the number
- Can I cancel my number porting to Mobile Vikings?
- How to transfer a new number from Mobile Vikings to another operator?
- I cannot make any connection to the network. What can I do best now?
- What should I do best if I can’t make any connection with the mobile Internet?
- I used up all my data package. What now?
- What is national roaming and how can I use it?
- At what rate will a call or a text message to a non-Polish number be charged?
- I’m abroad, which local network should I select?
- Can I use my SIM card in countries that are not on the roaming list?
- What are the rates when I’m abroad?
- Can I surf and text for free when I’m abroad?
- How can I use the internet abroad?
- How to top-up a SIM card?
- What are Play channel top-ups?
- How long does it take to realize a top-up?
- What are Viking Points and how do I earn them?
- What happens with my free bundle if the month expires and I haven’t topped up yet?
- For how long will my Viking Points be valid?
- Can I receive VAT invoices for the top-ups?
- Can I combine several payment methods to buy a new SIM card?
- Can I combine several payment methods to top up my SIM card?
- What are IBAN and BIC numbers?
Auto top up
- How does Auto top-up work?
- How does "I have more" promotion work?
- How do I activate auto top-up?
- How do I change the auto top-up amount?
- How do I change the date of the auto top-up?
- How do I add or change the credit card that operates the auto top-up?
- The auto top-up has not been realized. What happened?
- How can I deactivate the auto top-up?
- How can I log in to my account?
- Does a list of short codes (USSD) exist?
- How can I block the Premium Services?
- How to manually configure my MMS and internet settings?
- I have a USB modem and I want to set up the Internet. How do I do this?
- I have a Blackberry and I want to configure the Internet. How can I do this?
- What is the number of the SMS central?
- How can I get a delivery report for my sent text message?
- How can I configure and check my voicemail?
- How can I check my voicemail when I’m abroad?
- After how long does a non-delivered text message expire on the SMSC?
- How do I change my PIN code?