VikingCo Poland sp. z o. o.
- ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki 29, 50-011 Wrocław, Focus Business Center, building E
- NIP: 8971793-639
- REGON: 022284492
- KRS: 0000484436
What do I have to pay attention to during a number transfer?
Please pay attention to the following points:
- If you have a prepaid number, it has to be registered with your current operator to be able to do a number transfer. To do this, you should contact your current operator.
- Be aware that it is possible that you have to pay a fine. This depends on the type of contract and when you’d like to do the number transfer.
- Your phone number still has to be active on the Polish network at the moment of the number transfer. Never end your contract on your own by sending a registered letter to your operator. By doing so, there is a risk that your number will be disconnected from the Polish network. In that case, it won’t be possible anymore to transfer your number;
- Make sure you are in Poland at the moment of the number transfer. A transfer can go wrong or be delayed if you aren’t on the Polish network.
Have more questions? Contact us! Back to "FAQ"