VikingCo Poland sp. z o. o.
- ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki 29, 50-011 Wrocław, Focus Business Center, building E
- NIP: 8971793-639
- REGON: 022284492
- KRS: 0000484436
What is WiFi Calling and how to turn it on?
Wifi calling is a service allowing you to make calls, send sms and mms from places with limited gsm services - no matter if you are in Poland or any other place on the globe. All you need to do is to turn on the Wi-Fi Calling on your phone, connect with stable Wifi network and you can start using it.
Here are some tips where to find the right setting for turning the Wifi Calling on and off:
- in the devices with Android (version 5.0 or higher)
- Open Phone App (phone icon).
- Tap More and Settings.
- Tap Calls.
- Włącz / wyłącz Połączenia przez Wi-Fi.
- in the devices with iOS (version 10.3 or higher)
- Go to the device settings.
- Tap Phone
- Turn On/Off Wi-Fi Calling.
The Wi-Fi Calling service is available only on some models of phones, adapted to the settings of our infrastructure provider - Play.