VikingCo Poland sp. z o. o.
- ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki 29, 50-011 Wrocław, Focus Business Center, building E
- NIP: 8971793-639
- REGON: 022284492
- KRS: 0000484436
How to top-up a SIM card?
You can top-up your SIM card using several methods:
1.By activating Auto top-up - thanks to this feature the top-up is performed once a month. The system checks when the last day of the top-up is due, thanks to which you optimally use what you pay for and you can be sure that your cumulated internet will not be lost. You can turn on Auto top-up here.
2. After logging into your account at www.mobilevikings.pl – press the „Top-up account” button, which can be found in the upper right corner of the page, and choose on which number the top-up will be activated (if you havein the event of having more than one number). The available payment methods areYou can choose one of the following payment methods:
- credit/debit card (an online payment system with the use of Mastercard/VISA card) – one needs to input the number of the card, its validity date and the CVC code, which can be found on the back of the card.
- online money transfer – you will be redirected to a website, where you will be able to choose your bank. Please choose your bank, fill in the data needed to log in, and finish your online money transfer.
- Viking Points – a payment with the use of Viking Points, granted sometime as a bonus in the „Free top-ups” promotion/program. If you don’tdo not have a sufficient amount of Viking Points, you can split the payment and use them as a reduction for the top-up. You will be able to suplement the payment with a second payment method – using a debit card or an online money transfer.
3.Without logging into your account at www.mobilevikings.pl – press the „Top-up account” button, which can be found in the upper right corner of the page. Once you are redirected to the payments form, you will be asked to enter a number, on which the top-up will be activated and an e-mail address, to which a confirmation of the payment will be sent.The available payment methods are:
4.Adding a Mastercard/Visa debit card to an account – you can add your debit card, while being logged into the account, and later on top-up using the Viking App
You can also top-up the Additional services balance with the amount of your choice, choosing from PLN 5 - PLN 300. This money are valid as long as your SIM card is active, but this type of top-up does not prolong the validity of the SIM card.