Choose language


SIM card swap

What do I need to do if my SIM card is stolen or lost?

If your SIM card is stolen or lost, you need to send us an email from the registered email address. In this email you indicate your address, PESEL and number of registered document (if you don't have PESEL number, only registered document), name, phone number and phone number for courier (active number) and then we will block the SIM for you.

Card replacement cost is 19 zł, which we will charge from your number's wallet (let us know, that you confirm this charge). If you have document that confirm the sim card theft, replacement is for free.

If you request a new SIM card, this card will be sent to you by mail. You will preserve your current phone number and remaining calling credit.

Was this answer helpful? tak nie   194 of 216 found it helpful
Have more questions? Contact us! Back to "FAQ"