Pick the registration method

in Moblle Vikings Command Center or elsewhere

Registration in our office in Wrocław

What will you need?

  • ID or Passport and w NIP or REGON certificate for a company
  • PUK Number (you can find it using Viking account)
  • or the last 4 digits of a SIM card (again, you can use your Viking account or calling *127#)

by courier for FREE

What should I do?

  • Just order a courier, that
    will come to you
  • Free shipping
  • Remember, during the courier's visit you need to have your ID or passport with you. When registering as a company also your NIP and REGON numbers are required.