What is the difference between the standard offer and the no limit offer?
Choosing one of the standard offers means keeping the top-up amount on your account as calling credit. Types of top-ups:
- Top-up for 10 zł - Viking 10
- Top-up for 19 zł - Viking 19
- Top-up for 29 zł - Viking 29
In the case of the NO LIMIT offer, the whole amount of the top-up is designated for tariff activation so you get no extra calling credit. You can choose from one of the following:
- Top-up for 25 zł - Viking 25 No Limit
- Top-up for 39 zł - Viking 39 No Limit
In case of a top-up from the No Limit offer, each time you top-up you need to wait for an SMS informing about the full activation of the offer, otherwise there may be a situation, where the activation of the service may not be possible.