I’m ordering a SIM card with a new number. Where can I register it?
If you do not yet have an account on our website, you will be asked to input the required registration data during the order. The registration can be done with one of the following methods:
- in our office, which is located at ul. Tęczowa 13/210 in Wrocław (1st floor of the Temida II building, from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.)
- at any chosen Play store/outlet
- at any „Ruch” kiosk
- at any Polish Post office
- via ING electronic banking – every owner of an Internet account in this bank can register their SIM card without leaving their home. All you need to do is login to the the bank’s transaction system and find the prepaid number registration option. The system will ask you to input your PESEL number, mobile phone number and the SIM card’s serial number
- via courier who will fill out a proper statement with you and will return with it tou our office – registration via courier costs 9,99 PLN.
In order to register you need to have your ID document and the SIM card’s serial number. The activation of the card will only be possible when it is registered – you shall receive an e-mail as a confirmation of the card’s registration.
If there already is a confirmed digital profile, on your account, it means that after you order a new SIM card, you won’t have to register it, the new number will automatically be registered with the data bound to your account.