I failed to register my number before 1st February 2017. What now?
If you failed to register your number before the deadline, it was blocked effective on 2nd February. However it doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to recover it. You can still register your number within 365 days from the last top-up made before the deactivation. After registering, the number shall be again unblocked.
In this case, you will be able to register your number using one of several ways:
- in our office, which is located at ul. Tęczowa 13/210 in Wrocław (1st floor of the Temida II building, from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.)
- at any chosen Play store/outlet
- at any „Ruch” kiosk
- at any Polish Post office
- via ING electronic banking – every owner of an Internet account in this bank can register their SIM card without leaving their home. All you need to do is login to the the bank’s transaction system and find the prepaid number registration option. The system will ask you to input your PESEL number, mobile phone number and the SIM card’s serial number
- via courier who will fill out a proper statement with you and will return with it tou our office – registration via courier costs 9,99 PLN.
In order to register you need to have your ID document and the SIM card’s serial number.